Inclusive, comprehensive coverage with Total MachiningThe CAM Express 5 Axis Machining product provides comprehensive milling capabilities in a single product configuration. Machine simulation makes sure that even complex 5 axis motion is visualized and checked for safety.
The 5 Axis Machining product includes capabilities for:
- Foundation – provides supporting functions including translators, assembly modeling, model editing, visualization, verification, post processing and shop documentation.
- 2.5 Axis Milling – provides roughing, re-roughing, facing, z-level finishing, and holemaking methods including manual positioning and feature based automation.
- 3 Axis Milling – provides extensive, high-speed capable, fixed axis cutting capabilities for complex surfaces, including raster, offset, and interpolated patterns, with steep/non-steep recognition, valley rest milling, and facet machining.
- 5 Axis Milling – provides extensive capabilities for simultaneous multi-axis cutting of complex surfaces, including both automatic and manual methods, multiple drive options and a wide variety of tool axis control.
- Machine Simulation – provides a complete kinematic machine environment for visualizing complex motion, including g-code level simulation of collision checking and multi-channel synchronization for the most accurate results.
CAD NeutralCAM Express is designed to be used independently of any specific CAD system. It has key industry translators for data import.
Integrated with Solid Edge and NXCAM Express is also available for integrated use with Siemens PLM Software CAD applications (NX or Solid Edge) based on the same packages outlined above.
Interested In This Solution?