We cordially invite you to our fourth annual Transportation Design and Industrial Design Show & Reception on Thursday, May 5th in the UTLC Gallery.
This year's projects include:
- Nissan Rural Electric Vehicle (Seniors)
- Visteon Interior Design and Connectivity (Juniors)
- Michelin Design Challenge (Juniors)
- Jeep Derivatives (Sophomores)
- Ford Millennial Concepts (Freshman)
- Steel Market Development Institute and Michelin Steel Wheel Competition
5:30 - 6:00 Welcome Reception
6:00 - 6:30 Annoucements & Animations
6:30 - 8:00 Project Showcase
8:00 - 8:30 Wrap Session
Hope to see all of you there!
Lawrence Technological University
21000 West 10 Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
For more information visit the 2011 Industry Show website .
Review student projects.
CAM Logic is a proud sponsor of Lawrence Tech & it's Transportation and Industrial Design Programs.
Please visit http://www.camlogic.com/